CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - Project Evaluation for Accountability Enhancement Project
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – Consultant (or consultant team) in Accountability Enhancement Project
The Heinrich Böll Foundation works independently and nurtures a spirit of intellectual openness. We maintain a world wide network with currently 30 international offices. Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung, Afrique du Nord Rabat started to work in 2014. We cooperate closely with 16 state-level Böll Foundations in each of Germany’s federal states, and we support talented, socio-politically engaged undergraduate and graduate students in Germany and abroad.
We gladly follow Heinrich Böll’s exhortation for citizens to get involved in politics, and we want to inspire others to do the same.
Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung, Afrique du Nord Rabat (from here on: hbs Rabat) is currently looking for a consultant to undertake the following assignments.
End of Project Evaluation for Accountability Enhancement Project.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the hbs-Rabat team, the consultant will develop an inception report with a clear methodological approach and a work plan that will be approved by hbs;
- Conduct evaluation - data collection on all Outcome and Output indicators highlighted in the ToR and additional documents (especially every year project-reports) in line with approved methodology;
- Regularly brief hbs;
- Produce draft report, receive and incorporate comments from hbs and Racines;
- Conduct debrief/validation meeting with relevant stakeholders;
- Produce final report to be approved by hbs;
- Manage the transport during the consultancy.
2.Skills and competencies of the consultant or consulting team
- Excellent knowledge in accountability: electoral politics, legislative analysis, governance issues and advocacy;
- Proven experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative evaluations;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Knowledge of politics in the Maghreb-region;
- Proven evidence of good analytical skills.
The consulting firm or consultant(s) will be selected on the basis of their proven experience, qualifications and ability to deliver a quality product in a timely and efficient manner. Particular qualifications and experience include:
- Masters degree in Education, Social Sciences (political sciences), Law or related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills, especially ability to write clearly in English;
- Darija (Moroccan dialect) skills are mandatory, French and German are a plus;
- Experience with working in complex, political areas with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexibility in the field.
Initial work-plan based on methodology outlined, and CV including a minimum of 3 references should be submitted by E-mail: email@example.com
Completed application documents should be submitted by Monday 12th June 2017: