Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
Nos Blogs (en anglais)
Europe experts Dr Adriaan Schout, Dr Alexandre Abreu, Almut Möller about the current state of the Euro zone.
German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on how the Germ an energy transition continues and how it relates to other countries.
- Is the Tesla Model 3 Our Ride to a Sustainable Future?
23.Aug.2017 - 15:00
- Wind power hit record low price in German auctions. Few are happy.
22.Aug.2017 - 15:48
- How will US solar eclipse affect solar power?
21.Aug.2017 - 11:51
- Are renewables good for democracy? Not necessarily.
18.Aug.2017 - 15:00
- “Free trade” should be called “forced trade”
17.Aug.2017 - 16:25