Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
Nos Blogs (en anglais)
Europe experts Dr Adriaan Schout, Dr Alexandre Abreu, Almut Möller about the current state of the Euro zone.
German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on how the Germ an energy transition continues and how it relates to other countries.
- Germany runs out of Dutch gas
01.Mar.2017 - 15:00
- Pay-as-you-go solar and microgrids considered new class of infrastructure investment
27.Feb.2017 - 15:00
- German renewables sector calls for carbon tax
24.Feb.2017 - 15:00
- South Africa’s energy plan: biased towards nuclear
23.Feb.2017 - 15:00
- Why Germany needs a European Energiewende
22.Feb.2017 - 07:00